The purpose of this document is to establish the General Conditions of Use (hereinafter the “General Conditions of Use”) of the internet portal Handymanmex.com (the “Portal”) and all the pages in it; domiciled at Av. Taxqueñas 1333 Col. Campestre Churubusco Coyoacán Mexico City 04200.
Handymanmex may modify these General Conditions of Use in order to adapt them to the applicable legislation in force at any given time, new jurisprudential developments and common market practices. These General Conditions of Use do not exclude the possibility that certain services of the Portal, due to their particular characteristics, may be subject, in addition to the General Conditions of Use, to their own particular conditions of use (hereinafter the “Particular Conditions”).
The use by the User of any of the services of the Portal implies and expresses its adhesion and express acceptance to all the General Conditions of Use in the version published in the present web page, at the moment in which the user accesses the Portal, as well as to the Particular Conditions that in its case, are applicable.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE PORTAL
2.1. User Condition
The use of any Portal service by people (the “User” or the “Users”), must be subject to having legal capacity to contract. The condition of User will not be granted when the User does not have legal capacity, when they are minors, or Users who have been suspended or disabled by Handymanmex for violation of these General Conditions of Use, or the policies of use of the Portal.
2.2. Need for Registration
In general, to access the services of the Portal, it will not be necessary to register the User on the Portal. However, the use of certain services may be conditional on the User’s prior registration. This registration will be carried out in the manner expressly indicated in the service that is applicable to it. The User who completes the registration in the Portal, must do so with valid data to be able to use any service offered in the Portal. The User must at all times register on the Portal with their personal information in an exact, precise and true way (the “Personal Data” privacy notice), and must at all times update and / or rectify the Personal Data. Handymanmex may verify the veracity of the Personal Data and / or request any document to verify them, so Handymanmex for the certainty or veracity of the Personal Data provided by the User.
The User will be responsible at all times for the Personal Data provided, releasing Handymanmex from any type of Civil, Commercial and / or Criminal responsibility that is generated by the falsehood, and inaccuracy, and / or non-observance of the Personal Data.
The User accesses his personal account (the “Account”) by entering his username or Pseudonym together with the personal security code on the Portal. The Account is personal, unique and non-transferable, and the same User is prohibited from registering or owning more than one Account. In the event that Handymanmex ensures that a User has two or more accounts, or that the Personal Data has a certain degree of similarity between them, it may take the measures it deems necessary to prevent the User from continuing to have several Accounts.
2.3. Free Services:
The services offered through the Portal are free. However, certain services of the Portal may, or may be in the future, subject to economic consideration in the form and terms determined in the Particular Conditions of the service since there is a premium area to which you have access through the membership payment in its different modalities.
2.4. Use of the Portal and its services
Handymanmex acts solely as the owner of the Portal, providing Users with a space that allows them, on the one hand, to advertise and offer the sale of services of very diverse natures and, on the other hand, to search for contracting opportunities, whose Contact between them is made through the Portal, without Handymanmex participating in any way in the terms of the contracting and transaction that, where appropriate, they come to negotiate and consummate between the same Users, for which the Users acknowledge and accept that the use of the content and / or services offered on the Portal by Handymanmex will be at your sole risk and / or responsibility.
The User agrees to use the Portal and all its contents and services in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation, morality, good customs, public order and these General Conditions of Use, and in the Particular Conditions that, where applicable, they are applicable. Likewise, it undertakes to make appropriate use of the services and / or contents of the Portal and not to use them to carry out illegal or criminal activities, which violate the rights of third parties and / or which violate the regulation on intellectual and industrial property, or any other applicable laws.
The User undertakes not to transmit, introduce, disseminate or make available to third parties any type of material and information (which, but is not limited to, include content data, messages, drawings, sound and image files, photographs, software) that are contrary to the law, morals, good customs, public order and these General Conditions of Use and, where appropriate, the Particular Conditions that are applicable.
By way of example, and in no way limiting, the User agrees to:
- Do not introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, in defense of terrorism or that violates human rights.
- Not to introduce or spread data programs (viruses and harmful software) on the network that may cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party users of the Internet.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes illegal or unfair advertising.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make Personal Data available to third parties.
- Do not transmit unsolicited or authorized advertising, publicity material, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “pyramid structures”, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively conceived for it.
- Do not introduce or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that misleads the recipients of the information.
- Do not impersonate other users using their registration and / or Account keys.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that implies a violation of the intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, trademarks or copyright that correspond to the owners of the portals or to third parties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes a violation of the secrecy of communications and the legislation on personal data.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Any logo, brand, commercial advertisement, and other brands indicated on the Portal are the property of Handymanmex or of any affiliate, or subsidiary in Mexican territory and in other countries. The trademarks and commercial image of Handymanmex and its affiliates may not be used for the profit or benefit of the User, any other third party, or to cause confusion among users or to dismiss or discredit Handymanmex or its affiliates. All other trademarks not owned by Handymanmex or its affiliates that appear on the Portal are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, related to, or sponsored by Handymanmex or its affiliates.
The contents, elements and information that the User can access through the Portal are subject to industrial and intellectual property rights, patents, trademarks, copyright of Handymanmex or third party owners thereof. Consequently, access to these contents or elements does not grant the User the right of alteration, modification, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication.
The User agrees to use the contents and / or elements accessed through the services of the Portal for their own use and needs, and not to carry out direct or indirect commercial exploitation of them.
The User authorizes Handymanmex so that it can reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate those services that are offered by the User on the Portal (the “Advertisement”) to be published on the Portal, also authorizes Handymanmex to add watermarks in descriptive texts, graphics, photographs and other content in order to avoid illegal and / or non-consensual use by third parties.
Handymanmex and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of third parties. In the event that the User believes that his work has been copied in such a way that constitutes an infringement of copyright, please notify in writing promptly and expeditiously to the address located herein.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES. RESPONSIBILITY
4.1. Availability and Continuity of the Portal and its services
Handymanmex does not guarantee the availability, access and continuity of the operation of the Portal and its services due to technical difficulties or Internet failures, or for any other circumstance beyond Handymanmex. Handymanmex will not be responsible for the damages caused to the User as a result of the unavailability, access failures, and lack of continuity of the Portal and its services, notwithstanding the foregoing, Handymanmex will endeavor to reestablish the Portal as quickly as possible without this may be imputed some type of responsibility.
4.2. Contents and Services of Handymanmex
Handymanmex only makes the Portal available to Users, where they can sell and buy goods and services offered by other Portal Users. Handymanmex does not intervene at any time in the operation, does not own or have possession of the services offered on the Portal by Users. The User is responsible for verifying the veracity of the Ads with the services offered by the Users, in addition to the above, the Users must make sure that the services comply with the conditions stipulated in the Ad, which but is not limited to, include, existence, quality, quantity, status, integrity or legitimacy of the services offered, as well as the Personal Data provided by the Users and entered in the Portal. The User will be at all times responsible for the goods and / or services that he publishes for sale, and for the offers and / or purchases made on the Portal.
In accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals (LFPDPPP) Handymanemx.com (hereinafter Handymanmex) is responsible for transferring the database that contains personal data of the collaborators to which users will have access by registering at the Handymanmex platform, with a username and password chosen by the same users at the time of registering on the Handymanmex website and will use the time that is necessary by virtue of the agreed service, so the transfer of personal data turns the user into Responsible recipient, who must maintain the confidentiality of personal data only for the purpose of selecting the professional collaborator registered in the Handymanmex platform to carry out the activities agreed between User and Collaborator, in the knowledge that said information to which they have access cannot be copied, transferred or stored on any medium for no other purpose, committing not to transfer personal data to third parties other than the legal entity it represents, except as provided in article 70 of the LFPDPPP regulations.
The User is directly responsible for the use and treatment of the data that the user or third parties that provide services to the personal data received from the transferring party, therefore Handymanmex disclaims any present or future liability arising from the non-agreed use of the personal data of the owners that have been transferred to it.
Handymanmex does not participate in the decisions and/or transactions for the services and/or purchase and sale between Users, nor of the Ads made by them, the Terms and Conditions established between the Users, the obligations assumed between them, nor in subsequent agreements or contracts made between them, and shall not be responsible for the effective compliance of the obligations assumed by the Users in the perfection of the operation. The User accepts and agrees that the operations and/or transactions made with the Users of the Portal are made at his/her own risk. Handymanmex shall in no case be liable for loss of profit, or for any other damage and/or harm that the User may have suffered, due to the operations performed or not performed by services published through the Portal.
Handymanmex recommends at all times that the User acts with prudence and common sense when doing business with other Users. Likewise, the User must always bear in mind the risks of doing business with persons who do not have the legal capacity to assume obligations.
In the event that one or more Users or any third party initiates any type of claim or legal action against one or more other Users, each and every User involved in such claim or action releases Handymanmex, its shareholders, partners, suppliers, directors, managers, employees, agents, operators, representatives and attorneys-in-fact from all liability.
Handymanmex shall be solely and exclusively liable for the services it provides itself and for the contents directly originated by Handymanmex and identified with its copyright. Such liability shall be excluded in cases of force majeure or in the event that the configuration of the User’s Equipment is not adequate to allow the correct use of the Portal and its services. In any case, Handymanmex’s possible liability to the User for all concepts shall be limited to the maximum amount of the amounts received directly from the User to Handymanmex, excluding in any case liability for indirect damages or loss of profit.
In no case and under no circumstances does Handymanmex allow any reader or data collector (the “Aggregator”) to obtain and disseminate any type of content that appears or may appear on the Portal without its prior authorization, which may be requested or withdrawn at any time without this being cause for any claim by the Aggregator and/or the User, having retroactive effects to all the content that they may have obtained and disseminated up to that moment.
The User accepts and agrees that Handymanmex shall not be responsible for the content that may be disseminated by the Aggregator in the Portal, and Handymanmex undertakes to remove from the Portal any content that may be susceptible to Users.
4.3. Third Party Content & Services
Handymanmex does not control, approve or make its own the contents, services, opinions, communications, data, files, products and any kind of information of third parties, legal or natural persons, included in the Portal. Likewise, Handymanmex does not guarantee the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and validity of the contents, information and services of third parties in the Portal.
Any type of service made available by Handymanmex for the use or contracting of any of its Users through the Portal, shall not be understood in any way as a recommendation by Handymanmex nor as an inducement or invitation to any User to contract, purchase or use certain goods or services, which are provided by third party suppliers not related to Handymanmex and which are simply made available by Handymanmex because it considers them to be of interest to facilitate their transaction. Handymanmex does not control and does not guarantee that the goods and/or services offered by third parties do not contain errors, bugs, viruses, or any other element that may affect and/or alter the User’s computer system, electronic documents or files.
Handymanmex shall not be liable for damages of any nature arising from the use and contracting of the contents and services of third parties in the Portal, as well as for the lack of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and validity of such contents and services. By way of example, but not limited to, shall not be liable for damages arising from: A) The infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights and the defective fulfillment or breach of contractual commitments acquired by third parties; B) The performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising; C) Any unconscionable or unrealistic advertising; d) The vices and defects of the goods and/or services provided by third parties through the Portal.
4.4. User Behavior
Handymanmex does not guarantee that the Users use the contents and/or services of the Portal in accordance with the law, morality, public order, nor these General Conditions and, if applicable, the Particular Conditions. Likewise, it does not guarantee the truthfulness and accuracy, completeness and/or authenticity of the data provided by the Users of the Portal.
Handymanmex shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for damages of any nature arising from the use of the services and contents of the Portal by the Users or that may arise from the lack of truthfulness, accuracy and/or authenticity of the data or information provided by the Users, or from the impersonation of a third party carried out by a user in any kind of action through the Portal. By way of example but not limited to, Handymanmex shall not be liable for:
- The contents, information, opinions and statements of any User or third parties or entities that are communicated or displayed through the portal.
- Damages caused to third parties arising from the use by the User of the services and contents of the portal.
- Damages caused by the lack of truthfulness, accuracy or outdatedness of the identity of the Users and of any information they provide or make accessible to other Users.
- Damages arising from infringements by any User that affect the rights of another User, or third parties, including copyright, trademark, patents, confidential information and any other intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Handymanmex shall not be liable for damages of any nature arising from the use of the services and contents in the Portal by the Users, nor for the Personal Data provided by them, or for any act considered unlawful or contrary to the law.
5.1The price for Handymanmex’s commission for its intermediation service between Provider Users and Borrower Users or vice versa, advertisement or membership (hereinafter, “Commission”) is determined by the price table applied to the type of service.
5.2 Handyman will charge the fees corresponding to the Service on behalf of the Borrower User or Provider Users, at the time a task is uploaded and booked or the advertisement is requested. Handymanmex shall not be liable, in any case, for any failure to provide the Service by the Provider User.
5.3. The prices of the services will include all the corresponding taxes.
5.4. Once the payment has been made, the User will receive a confirmation of payment by e-mail.
5.5 Prices are subject to change without notice.
Handymanmex reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, being able to modify, delete and include, unilaterally and without prior notice, new contents and/or services, as well as the way in which they appear in the Portal. Likewise, all images and/or photographs uploaded to the Portal will be protected with watermarks, preventing them from being used for other purposes without the prior consent of the Users.
The User who does not agree with the modifications made by Handymanmex may request the cancellation of his/her Account at any time, since the use of the Portal and/or its services implies the acceptance of Handymanmex’s General Conditions of Use.
6.2. Exclusion rights
Handymanmex may deny and/or temporarily or definitively suspend access to the Portal and/or to the services offered, without notice to those Users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use and/or the Particular Conditions that, as the case may be, may be applicable.
Likewise, Handymanmex may initiate any action it deems appropriate in the event that (i) any law, these General Conditions of Use and/or the Particular Conditions that may be applicable are violated; (ii) if the User fails to comply with any of its obligations as User; (iii) If the User incurs in painful or fraudulent conducts or acts; (iv) If the Personal Data provided by the User cannot be verified, or are incomplete or false; (v) If the Ads may cause any kind of liability to the User who published it, to Handymanmex, or to other Users of the Portal. (vi) In any way affect Handymanmex’s relationship with the rest of the Users of the Portal. The User understands and agrees that any Advertisement posted on the Portal by the User shall also be deleted.
In general, in order to use the services of the Portal, minors must have obtained prior authorization from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be responsible for all acts carried out through the Portal by minors in their care. In those services where expressly indicated, access shall be restricted solely and exclusively to persons over 18 years of age.
Handymanmex shall not be liable for underage Users who access the Portal and use its services and/or contents, in any case, the underage User shall access the Portal under the supervision and consent of his/her parents, of whoever holds the legal exercise of parental authority, guardianship and custody or the legal guardian, as the case may be. Handymanmex reserves the right to refuse service, close accounts or remove or edit content at its sole discretion.
During the use and registration in the Portal by the Users, Handymanmex or the Users may send e-mails, text messages and those deemed pertinent through the new technologies of any device, the User accepts to receive any type of electronic communication, or in its case physical, in any variety of form. The User accepts and agrees that all notices, messages, and other notifications and communications sent to him/her by Handymanmex satisfy any legal requirement of written form and have full legal effect and validity.
- DURATION AND TERMINATION
The provision of the services and/or contents of the Portal has an indefinite duration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Handymanmex is entitled to unilaterally terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without notice, the provision of the services and/or contents of the Portal, for any breach of its obligations or of the obligations set forth in these General Conditions of Use, and in the Particular Conditions that, as the case may be, may be applicable to it.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACTING THE ADVERTISEMENT SERVICE
8.1. General Conditions of Contract
The purpose of this Clause is to establish the Particular Conditions of Use and Online Contracting of the Advertisement Service (hereinafter the “Service”) provided by Handymanmex in the Portal.
The use and contracting of the Service implies the adhesion and express acceptance of the person using the Service (the “Advertiser”) to the present Particular Conditions of Use and online contracting of the Service, as well as to the General Conditions of Use of the Portal, both constituting the General Contracting Conditions that will govern the relationship between the Advertiser and Handymanmex (the “General Contracting Conditions”).
In case of discrepancy between the General Conditions of Use of the Portal and the Particular Conditions of Use and online contracting of the Service, the provisions of this Clause shall apply.
All information contained in the Advertisements is for informational purposes only, the User is responsible for the treatment of such information. Handymanmex does not warrant that the descriptions or content of the Advertisements are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
8.2. Service Description
The Service consists of the insertion of Advertisements in the online editions of the Portal. The Service also includes the possibility of consecutive renewal of the advertisements published in the different online editions of the Portal.
The Advertiser accepts and agrees that when he/she publishes any Advertisement in the Portal for any offered good and/or service, he/she has the intention and the right to sell such offered service, or is empowered to do so by its owner and has it available for its immediate performance. The prices of the services offered in the Portal shall be expressed and contemplated the corresponding taxes in force according to the applicable Laws on the matter, when applicable, and in legal currency. Handymanmex may remove any Advertisement whose price is not expressed in this way in order to avoid confusion or misunderstandings as to the final price of the product.
Users interested in the services offered in the Advertisement may contact the Advertiser, and Users are bound by the Particular Conditions, and the sales conditions included in the Advertisement, to the extent that they do not contradict the General Conditions of Use.
The Users must demand invoice or ticket to the Advertiser as proof of the operation. The Advertiser shall not be obliged to issue an invoice or ticket only in the case of a natural person who occasionally makes sales.
The Advertiser must have the legal capacity to sell the service that is the object of its offer. Only in exceptional cases may the Advertiser withdraw from the sale, such as: when he notices that there was a clear typographical error in the price of the Advertisement, when he has not been able to agree with the Users on the form of payment or when it is not possible to verify the true identity or other information of the Users.
The parties involved in the negotiation, i.e. the Advertiser and the Buyer User, shall be responsible for all the obligations and tax charges corresponding to the sale of their items, without Handymanmex being liable at any time for any non-compliance by them with their corresponding tax obligations.
Handymanmex is not responsible for the effective compliance with the fiscal or tax obligations established by the law in force.
Handymanmex reserves the right to disseminate or allow the dissemination in third portals, totally or partially, of the Advertiser’s Ads, as well as in other websites, such as aggregators, social networks or blogs, with the Advertiser’s acceptance of such condition and always with the purpose of giving greater dissemination to the Advertiser’s contents.
8.3. Service Modalities
The Modalities of the Service are CLASSIFIED Ads or FREE Ads, which modality is allowed for private Advertisers, this allows to insert free of charge the advertisement of their professional services and/or the advertisement of requirements of a professional, which is published in the online edition.
8.4. Service Contracting Procedure
The Advertiser must register as a User on the Portal, in order to insert and renew Ads that are published on the Portal.
From that moment on, the Advertiser’s data will be registered, and he/she will be able to place and renew Ads by simply identifying him/herself. Once registered, each time you access the area *My Account* you will be asked for your email address and password to proceed with the insertion or renewal of Ads.
Once the Advertiser has registered as a User, he/she will be able to access the insertion and renewal of Advertisements online by simply identifying him/herself, completing the necessary forms requested by the Portal.
When the Advertiser wishes, he/she can modify his/her registration data by using the tab *My data* in the page “My Account” and/or requesting the changes or cancellation via e-mail to email@example.com.
8.5. Rules for the publication of Announcements
In general, the announcement of “Free” in the online editions of the Portal or the request by filling out the form, will be subject to the following rules of publication of the Announcements Rules.
8.6. Limitation of Liability
If Handymanmex does not insert the Advertisement on the scheduled dates, if the Advertisement is not inserted in the agreed form and terms, whether for technical or any other reasons, or for any other cause, Handymanmex’s liability shall be limited to the subsequent reinsertion of the Advertisement in a similar position and, if this is not possible or if Handymanmex so decides, to the reimbursement of the proportional part of the price per Advertisement actually paid by the Advertiser.
In no event shall Handymanmex be liable for any other type of damages, whether actual, indirect or otherwise, nor for any loss of profit that the Advertiser may have suffered as a result of the failure to publish any Advertisement on time and/or correctly.
Handymanmex shall not be liable for delays, erroneous publication or failure to publish the Advertisement resulting from events or circumstances beyond its control, including, but not limited to, governmental action, fire, flood, insurrection, earthquake, technical failure, riot, explosion, embargo, legal or illegal strike, shortage of personnel or material, interruption of transportation of any kind, delay in work, or any other circumstances beyond Handymanmex’s control.
8.7. Advertiser’s Representations and Warranties/Indemnifications
The insertion of Advertisements on the Portal is made in consideration of the present declarations and warranties made by the Advertiser.
- That the Advertiser has the right to publish the content of the Advertisement, without infringing the Law and any third party rights, including industrial and intellectual property rights. It shall be the Advertiser’s responsibility to obtain all authorizations, public or private, and to make all payments for the use of the intellectual and industrial property rights held in the Advertisement. The Advertiser declares that it is aware that Handymanmex has agreed to insert the Advertisement on the basis of this declaration and guarantee.
- That the Advertiser, as well as the Advertisement, its content and any material of the Advertiser that may be accessed by the Users of the Portal, comply with the regulations in force on advertising, including that made by electronic and online means, as well as any other applicable regulations and, in particular, those related to telecommunications, consumer and user protection, the right to honor, privacy and self-image, protection of minors and children.
- By publishing any content or submitting any material for publication, the Advertiser grants Handymanmex a non-exclusive, free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create and exploit any derivative works and to distribute and display its content throughout the world and through any media. The ability to use the Portal is the sole compensation for the rights you grant us for the content and other materials Advertiser submits or publishes. The foregoing is granted to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Advertiser agrees and warrants that it owns or otherwise controls all rights in any content it may post; that the content it provides is accurate; that use of such content will not constitute a breach of this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and if applicable, the Advertiser undertakes to indemnify Handymanmex from any judicial and/or administrative and/or any other claim or lawsuit filed by any third party against Handymanmex and/or any of its subsidiaries and/or affiliates and/or shareholders, with respect to any content published by the Advertiser or any third party acting on its behalf.
- That the inclusion of the Advertisement in the Portal or in any of the websites does not imply the breach or violation of any legal and/or contractual obligation assumed by the Advertiser with third parties.
- That the Advertiser shall be the only responsible before the Users of the Portal and third parties for the text and information contained in the Advertisement. Thus, by way of example but not limitation, Handymanmex or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, directly or indirectly, shall not be liable for damages of any nature that may arise for the Users of the Portal and/or third parties due to the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and/or legality of the data or information contained in the Advertisement inserted.
- The Advertiser acknowledges and accepts that any contractual or extra-contractual relationship, if any, formalized with Portal Users or third parties contacted through the Portal, are understood to be solely and exclusively between the Advertiser and the Portal User and/or the third party. Consequently, the Advertiser accepts that Handymanmex shall have no liability whatsoever for damages of any nature caused to the Portal Users and/or third parties as a result of the negotiations, conversations and/or contractual or extra-contractual relations that they formalize with the Advertiser.
- In any event, the Advertiser agrees to indemnify Handymanmex, immediately it is required to do so, for all expenses, costs, damages and losses of any kind (including attorneys’ and lawyers’ fees, even if their intervention is not mandatory) incurred by Handymanmex as a consequence of any claim, actual or imminent, of any kind, relating to the publication or communication to the public of the Advertisement or its contents, including those based on violation of industrial or intellectual property rights, slander, defamation, breach of duty of confidentiality, disclosure of secrets, breach of any legal or regulatory duty and/or unlawful, false or misleading advertising.
8.8. Right to reject the advertisement by Handymanmex
Handymanmex is not obliged to previously review the content of any Advertisement. Any review or approval by Handymanmex shall not be construed as an acceptance that such Advertisement complies with the terms of the General Terms and Conditions.
Handymanmex reserves the right, exercisable at any time and at its discretion, to:
- Reject any Ad, Ad insertion order, or placement commitment.
- Remove any Classified Ads from the Handymanmex portal or from any page of the group.
9. LAW AND JURISDICTION
All matters relating to the Portal are governed by the laws of the United Mexican States and are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts and tribunals of the United Mexican States.
Any controversy derived from this agreement, its existence, validity, interpretation, scope or fulfillment, shall be submitted to the applicable laws and to the competent Courts.
For the interpretation, compliance and execution of these General Conditions of Use, the parties expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of Mexico City, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them due to their present or future domicile.